Here's the big birthday boy himself.!! He was up at 6:30am to make sure we could do presents before Dad had to go to work. Since we're still on the swine flu vacation here it was a good thing to open presents in the morning and have something new to do all day. As you can see, he was all smiles on his special day!!

Another Star Wars Lego kit to put together. This one took 2 1/2 hours and a lot of patience. Now we can only hope that it stays together for 2 1/2 days before it's recycled into new creations.

And after all that sitting a creating, you've got to have the "don't kill yourself" skateboard. Notice the pads on the elbows, pads on the wrists, pads on the knees and the helmet. Do you think he'll be ok? I just worry about his butt!! (see below for a short video)

All is all it was a great birthday for Evan. We had friends over for strawberry shortcake last night and he's excited for his big Grandparents birthday dinner out. He's requested Salt Grass Steakhouse for "a big juicy steak" and I'm excited to go too. We only wish all the grandparents could be here, but we'll have 2 out of 5.
Happy Birthday Evan!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe he's 8 already! What a stud. :)
Happy birthday! I really enjoyed the video - it's almost as good as being there!
Happy Birthday! Looks like a great day.
Post a Comment