Well, we just got the call that school here in Comal County Texas is closed immediately until May 11th. That's 8 school days off and 4 weekend days. The kids are soooo excited, the call came right at bedtime and of course they are now "staying up late" because there is no school tomorrow. But the logistics of it all are crazy. Proms cancelled, track/soccer/baseball games all cancelled. State wide testing postponed, no idea if we have to make up these days and go into summer....WOW!! They are certainly being overly cautious...but maybe they are right...we shall see.
3 comments:
WOW, they are taking this seriously!!!! It'll be interesting to see what happens here!
Okay, there is a part of me that is shouting"Pandemic!?!?! What Pandemic?!?!?" A media made pandemic?? I am all for caution but why does the governemt, both local, state and federal have to go from 0 to Pandemic in .5 seconds. I wonder what would happen in this situation if there was no radio or tv?
I guess it's better to be safe, but I have to agree with LeeAnn. The media certainly has been hyping this and it makes me not want to watch the news. Hope you enjoy the vacation.
Post a Comment