Dave and Nina Smith Family
Monday, June 8, 2009
Good morning
I have to apologize to any of you who received a morning wake-up call from my lovely almost 5 year old daughter today. It seems she started her calling spree around 7:30am this morning when she highjacked my phone and started pushing buttons. She knows just enough to find the contacts list and the first letter sounds of names. So she was trying to call Kim Draper, so if you're Kim, Kimberlee, Kendall, or Katlyn I hope you were awake. And if you live in a different time zone, I know you weren't awake, but you got a nice wake up call this morning!! I hope it turned out to be a great day!! And Grandma, you were second in line for wake up calls. Too bad for Melanie, Mandy and Misty who are listed near "mom" in my phone! And I know, you live 2 time zones earlier than us, so 5:30am was a great time to call...isn't it a beautiful day??!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd take people I know being called vs 911-which hapened to me twice!
Billy has done that several times. If anybody answered (mostly relatives) he would tell them about SpiderMan or whatever he was interested in that day. Fortunately, they all got a good laugh.
I was actually already up. But I ws disappointed when she didn't stay on the phone long enough to chat! Must be she was trying to get someone else!
Post a Comment