While David and I were off to Pennsylvania we entrusted our most valuable possessions to my mom, Grandma Libby. It's so nice to know that the kids will be happy and taken care of by someone who loves them almost as much as we do. It's always a good time when Grandma comes. I think she logged 7 games of monopoly, 23 games of cribbage, 4 trips to the pool, took McKinley to Build a Bear workshop, and endured Six Flags in the 102 degree heat!! What a trooper. Thanks Mom!!
I really enjoyed my time with all four kids! You are all awesome and I had lots of fun - but next time, I wi, and thell be ready for the Wii Fit, and the card games!
3 comments:
Yes, Thank YOu Grandma Libby for staying with your grandkids so that we could enjoy Dave and Nina's company on our fantastic White Water Rafting Trip!
I really enjoyed my time with all four kids! You are all awesome and I had lots of fun - but next time, I wi, and thell be ready for the Wii Fit, and the card games!
You've gotta love grandmas! They're the best.
Post a Comment