It's been so darn hot here in Texas that we have been unable to go outside and play with the temperatures reaching over 100 for days in a row now. So as an alternative we have been going to the indoor playhouse. The bigger kids have enjoyed the rock climbing, the boxing ring, the batting cages and they still enjoy the bouncy houses and slides too. The little kids loved it all...the rock climbing, the bouncy houses, and playing with each other. We're just glad to have a nice cool place where we can still run around and play. Last week we went with some little friends, the Draper girls...it was a great time. But I still wish it would cool off....just a little.
2 comments:
The pictures are great! Glad you added them!
The pictures are so cute! I'm glad you snagged some. I love that place! We have so much fun there. Thanks for letting us in on the secret!
Post a Comment