That's so not fair...I've got to have all my pillows just so so. Super cute blog updates by the way!!!
Ya, why is it that dogs and cats can sleep in the craziest positions and not pay for it when they wake up!?!?!?
Sometimes I wake up and find myself in the most funny positions also . . . . happened a lot when I was doing yoga. WEIRD I know!Love your header picturer!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's so not fair...I've got to have all my pillows just so so. Super cute blog updates by the way!!!
Ya, why is it that dogs and cats can sleep in the craziest positions and not pay for it when they wake up!?!?!?
Sometimes I wake up and find myself in the most funny positions also . . . . happened a lot when I was doing yoga. WEIRD I know!
Love your header picturer!!!
Post a Comment