We had our family pictures taken about a month ago and I'm still trying to decide which one to get for our big 16x24 mantel photo. With 6 different people, and one bright neon green cast, it's hard to find one of all of us that I like. So I want to hear what you have to say. Which one would you send home, which one would you keep, and is there an all out winner. I'll letter them for easier commenting:
PHOTO A
Photo B
PHOTO C

PHOTO D
10 comments:
I vote for C. I love that kind of picture. Then, I would pick D. Then B.
oops! C, A, B then D. Sorry got confused...too many letters. ;)
I like A then B. C is an interesting picture. I like it, but not for over the mantle. The cast is most visible in D. Miss you guys! It's fun to keep up with you through your blog.
I like A . . . but I think I'd crop it and zoom in closer . . . .
Oh sorry, my mom is signed in on my computer . . . . that was Tina in the upper comment!!!!!
I like A and D. My favorite is the picture you have on your header.
I love B and C. Which one is better? I don't know. Too close to call. I'll have to stare at them at least ten more times before there is a definite winner! You all look gorgeous. (Yes... you too Ethan. Gorgeous!)
Definately B then C. This is why I don't do family pics. To hard to choose the ones you want to fork out the cash for.
I vote C all the way.
They are all so cute, but my favorite would have to be photo D.
Post a Comment