Carrie Underwood was the star of the night, along with some old timers and newcomers, all celebrating in the pink lights of the Opry. We had great seats and David went up front to snap this picture of Carrie singing her heart out for the crowd....
Saturday and Sunday we explored the beauty of Nashville. We REALLY liked the countryside...kind of a combination of the rolling hills of Pennsylvania with our beloved trees from Maryland. It was so nice to be back among the trees...we miss them terribly!!


As you see we didn't take a lot of pictures, but the time we spent together was great. I can honestly say that any time I can spend with David is great, so 4 days and 3 nights together, just the two of us, was wonderful. It's great to have that time to remember why you love some one and realize that an eternity together is going to be great! Way cheesy I know...but it's awesome!! Happy Anniversary to us!
As you see we didn't take a lot of pictures, but the time we spent together was great. I can honestly say that any time I can spend with David is great, so 4 days and 3 nights together, just the two of us, was wonderful. It's great to have that time to remember why you love some one and realize that an eternity together is going to be great! Way cheesy I know...but it's awesome!! Happy Anniversary to us!
5 comments:
Wow looks like you two had a great time..Congratulations on your 14 year marriage
YES! Happy Anniversary to you! Congrats on the 1st 14 and my you enjoy many, many more!
Happy Anniversary! Nashville is a great town. Lucky you to see Carrie Underwood. Glad you had a great time.
Sounds like a wonderful trip! Happy Anniversary!
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I can't believe that it has been 14 years already. Have a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment