Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Girls Night In

Last night went from a Girls Night Out to a Girls Night In and it was nice. My two remaining children went over to my girlfriend's house (thanks Bryan and Spencer) and my girlfriend came to my house. We did go out and get some ice-cream, $1 movies, and cheap Chinese dinner for two ($8.95). Then we came back to my house and watched the movie, ate the ice cream and popcorn and talked. It was so quiet with just the dog here and we were able to unwind from a busy week and a crazy day. It's good to have good friends. Love ya Kim. Thanks for the cheap date!!

5 comments:

kim said...

Not everyone would think that was a great night out but.... for me it was wonderful! SO not only am I a cheap date but pathetically easy to please! Looks like we make a good match! Love you too.

Tina said...

Sounds fun!

Nina - - your header picture hasn't been working (at least for me) for at least a week . . . maybe more. Thought I'd let you know! (maybe you already know!)

libby said...

I'd say it would be a great "night out". The best nights out are satying home and watching a movie! I must be getting old!

libby said...

The picture works for me. I have no problem with your header.

vickybu said...

Those are some of my favorite nights "out" with my girlfriends. We usually wind up at my friend Kerry's house, 'cuz she has the husband who travels the most, the kids who'll sleep through loud movies, and the killer tv/sound system! We watched Nights in Rodanthe a week or so ago... tear jerker!