What happened the Thanksgiving holiday season? It seems like we jump straight from Halloweeen to Christmas overload. There is Christmas music on the radio and every aisle at Target is covered in lights and greenery. I guess it works though because I found myself browsing the aisles looking for Christmas present ideas for the loved ones on my list. And I even bought a few things. I guess you can't start too early to avoid the last minute rush, but I'd like to enjoy my big, fat turkey Thanksgiving dinner first!!
4 comments:
Amen to enjoying Thanksgiving first!!(now I'm gonna have to check out those Target aisle!)
We went christmas shopping today!
I totally agree...especially about the music, that should wait until after Thanksgiving in my opinion.
I'm a huge fan of everything Christmas, but the danger of starting early is that I spend more money than I would otherwise because I just keep picking up something else here and there throughout the season. Maybe that's what they count on!
Post a Comment