Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day

Just a quick shout out to all our Veterans this day. Please remember to teach your kids about this day and to take time to remember and honor our military heroes. So many of the freedoms that we enjoy are because of the things they had to endure. God bless this country and our armed forces!!

3 comments:

libby said...

And also remind them that we can be thankful for our military veterans without supporting the unfortunate and avoidable wars that they are called on to serve in.

Nina said...

Very true. It's the service they are asked to do, but most are happy to do so.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina,

Sue gave me this address when I visited her last week.

Ditto to "Thanks" and to "Unfortunate and Avoidable."

I've unsuccessfully searched for an email contact as I'm not yet really a blogger. If curious, I'm at

dgreet@daeo.net

I've long forgotten what DAEO is supposed to stand for.