Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Haircut

McKinley was bald until after age 1...so hair has always been a commodity for her. Combine that with her inheritance from me of fine, thin hair and it's just a bad combination. Lately she has been asking me to cut it and I've been trying to get around to it. She wanted to go ultra short, but I wasn't ready for that yet. I talked her into shoulder length with layers....and we love it. Here's before:
And after...from behind...
And from the front with a smile. Now if I could just get used to the fact that she looks so grown up!!







4 comments:

libby said...

She looks great - and so grown up!

Jana said...

Cute!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

it turned out really cute!!

Lynne said...

How darn cute is that!!!!????!!! Nope, she still looks like the angel she has always been. Love the do!!