I took your pics and rotated them for you. Look for an e-mail with the pictures straightened. You should be able to upload them again (edit your post) and they'll be right side up now.
your camera will usually do kind of a "false" rotate, it doesn't really rotate them. Some programs like picassa will "false" rotate them also, because if you really rotate them they lose pixel quality. To rotate them for sure (because I don't care that much about pixel quality) you need to go to where your computer stores them or your camera uploads them to and rotate them there before putting them up on blogger. Hopefully this makes sense!
3 comments:
I took your pics and rotated them for you. Look for an e-mail with the pictures straightened. You should be able to upload them again (edit your post) and they'll be right side up now.
Cute pics!
Thanks...usually my camera does that by itself...weird. I look for them.
your camera will usually do kind of a "false" rotate, it doesn't really rotate them. Some programs like picassa will "false" rotate them also, because if you really rotate them they lose pixel quality. To rotate them for sure (because I don't care that much about pixel quality) you need to go to where your computer stores them or your camera uploads them to and rotate them there before putting them up on blogger. Hopefully this makes sense!
Post a Comment