I know it's been a LONG while since I posted. My excuses are lame and I'll keep them to myself. I have been following and reading all your blogs, so don't falter like me. But with Halloween pictures to post I managed to find the time and the computer available for my use. So here's the kiddos...1 Ranger Apprentice, 1 soccer player (too cool), 1 wizzard, and one fairy princess. They are hoping to make a killing in the candy haul tonight...we'll see.
Dave and Nina Smith Family
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
I know it's been a LONG while since I posted. My excuses are lame and I'll keep them to myself. I have been following and reading all your blogs, so don't falter like me. But with Halloween pictures to post I managed to find the time and the computer available for my use. So here's the kiddos...1 Ranger Apprentice, 1 soccer player (too cool), 1 wizzard, and one fairy princess. They are hoping to make a killing in the candy haul tonight...we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is very beautiful! Your family is just like mine . . . daughters are something special!
Super cute trick-or-treaters! You're so lucky McKinley will sit still for you to do her hair like that! I had three sets of "princess" hair to do yesterday and you would have thought I was torturing poor Keegan! Hopefully I'll get my Halloween pics up shortly.
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely adorable! I love having girls too :)
Post a Comment