Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chocolate Fun

Last night I hosted a Girl's Night Out with a couple in home "parties" and we used the chocolate fountain. The kids were banned from the beginning of the party so we could visit and shop and all (Thanks hun for taking the kids to the pool!) and when they got back from that they were ready to dig in. After numerous drips and drops and in the mouth bites they were delighted. I snapped a picture of McKinley who showed the most damage from the experience. We had strawberries, mini-marshmallows, pretzels, angel food cake, and brownies for our dipping pleasure.
It was a good time as you can see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love McKinley's face :) My kids would be in heaven!!

Kathleen said...

hey Nina- its Kathleen (Hilverda). I loved reading your blog and seeing pictures of your wonderful family! I sent you an email a while ago but haven't heard back from you, so maybe you didn't get the email, or maybe you did and now i'm stalking you :) Either way, I was glad to hear from you and now I can see what you're up to by reading your blog.
mattkathnick@yahoo.com