Hello all. We'll we're in Utah and I don't think I've been alone in a few days. Not only that, but I don't think I could count the number of people in this house at one time with just my fingers. This is just a fact with a large family. This is the stuff we envy when we're clanking around our house alone in Texas. I love it!! The kids are entertained by each other by just playing...and they play hard. There is nothing like a bunch of cousins at Nana and Grandad's house. I think I counted 19 cousins here today!! The house is really rocking all the way up to 11pm or so when the moms finally decide the chaos is too much and the children sack out in 30 seconds or less...it's really amazing.
So we've been busy doing a lot of nothing, but that's what we like to do. We've done the dollar theater, the slip and slide, a swim trip, and a few drive's just to see what's new. We're still planning Seven Peaks and the drive-in!! Then it's up to my side of the family where it's a little less in numbers, but still pretty rockin' with my sister's three kids four and under!! It's all good.
We'll keep you in touch.
Nina
2 comments:
I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in better touch. It was good to see you and be able to meet up for dinner.
Ah! We're in Washington and I'm missing my chance to see you! So sad. Have fun in the Utah sun (we've had rain all week). Call me next time, we'll shop.
Post a Comment