I got a call from McKinley's phone but it wasn't McKinley. It was one of her cheer teammates and they told me I needed to come to the school because McKinley was hurt and needed to go to urgent care. They told me she cut her face and was bleeding a lot... Yikes! I got to the gym and the coaches had her cleaned up and bandaged a little and I found out it was a cut on her head, no face...phew! She was holding it together, but there was a lot of blood and she was woozy. I got her to urgent care and they cleaned her up and put 5 staples in her head to hold the wound together. She got an elbow to the head from the flyer comig down from the pyramid. Ouch! She was a trooper and even said she was ready to perfom the next day! I'm glad that she will be ok and for everone who cared for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment