On Sunday afternoon we were all just relaxing when my phone began to "ring" with a tone I'd never heard before. I looked down at it and it showed Ethan's mission president Facebook video chatting my phone. I didn't know whether to answer or not. Was it a mistake? What would he be calling for...on Facebook?? So I pushed answer and saw and heard my son playing with the choir at Stake Conference in Brazil! Who does that? I was so happy to hear and see him sharing his talents. My heart could almost burst as I listened to the choppy live feed from this sweet man's phone. About an hour later we got another "call" and it was a second musical number with the choir and we were able to grab a camera for a last 15 second recording. What amazing Sabbath day blessings! We love the Juiz de Fora mission!
Dave and Nina Smith Family
Sunday, September 3, 2017
Be still my heart...what a wonderful surprise!
On Sunday afternoon we were all just relaxing when my phone began to "ring" with a tone I'd never heard before. I looked down at it and it showed Ethan's mission president Facebook video chatting my phone. I didn't know whether to answer or not. Was it a mistake? What would he be calling for...on Facebook?? So I pushed answer and saw and heard my son playing with the choir at Stake Conference in Brazil! Who does that? I was so happy to hear and see him sharing his talents. My heart could almost burst as I listened to the choppy live feed from this sweet man's phone. About an hour later we got another "call" and it was a second musical number with the choir and we were able to grab a camera for a last 15 second recording. What amazing Sabbath day blessings! We love the Juiz de Fora mission!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment