Dave and Nina Smith Family
Monday, September 26, 2016
Happy 20th to this one!
Some how this first born child of mine is 20 years old! What a ride it's been. Austin is a strong willed, intelligent, amazing young man. I can't believe it's been 20 years. He is the one who made me a mother and together we have had so many amazing journeys through this life. I love his deep thinking and questioning spirit. I love his smile and the way his eyes twinkle when he is truly happy. I don't like that he's so far away for school and that he can't just stop by and say "Hi, Mom!". I miss him. I am anxious to see what lays in store for him as he becomes a full blown adult and choses his pathway. I hope it's filled with success and true joy! That's what he deserves. Go and make it happen Austin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment