I was so excited to plan and go on this Smith girls trip 2016!! It's a lot of organizing (which I love) and planning and waiting...but it's so worth it!!! This time we went to Sandee's San Clamente house with most of the Smith girls over 18. We missed Lindsey and Darla!
The morning after everyone arrived we went to the beach for a walk...well...I thought it was going to be a walk, but it turned into a 5 mile walk. We were all barefoot and have the blisters to prove it. It was a beautiful walk from the beach near the house to the San Clemente pier. Nice to hear and feel the ocean and sand on my toes!
On Saturday a few of us went to the San Diego zoo safari in Escondido. I have seen this place every year when we go out for soccer tournaments, but have never gone. I'm so glad we did. It was a beautiful place with some really neat animals. It was amazing to go out on the safari vehicle and see the different habitats that have been set up there. You could tell that they were really looking out for those animals!
After the Safari, we stopped at a local fruit stand and bought some yummy clementines! They were soooooo good!
Later that night we all went the Long Beach temple and enjoyed ourselves there as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment