After waiting for 16 days and trying to predict when the big white envelop would appear...it came when we didn't expect it...a Tuesday!
Ethan was at school and had a soccer game after school, so I had to wait with it in my house for the entire afternoon and evening. I was suprisedly calm, just knowing that it was here was a relief. Ethan was excited to open it and find out where he would be for the next two years!
He opened it with very few people here. Just his immediate family, a good friend, and his uncle who happened to be on the phone! He was called to serve in the Brazil, Juiz de Fora mission. He will learn and speak and teach in Portugeese. He will report to the Brazil MTC on August 3, 2016. It is a perfect place for him and he is super stoked about it! I know he will have an incredible adventure and a growth experience. I couldn't be happier for him!
He looks pretty happy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment