Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Evan keeps getting older and better...he's 14 now!


We celebrated Evan turning 14 with an early present of his GoPro camera so he could use it at the Smith boys shooting trip that was going on a day before his actual birthday.  He took it on the trip and had fun making movies and taking pictures as well as shooting.


On his actual birthday we got up early and celebrated his day with him.  Evan is such a fun kid, I mean young man.  He has such a fun personality and is really a joy to have in our house.   He's thoughtful and kind and very generous.  He loves to bake treats and works hard in school and soccer. He does very well in school and has really good friends.  I'm loving this stage and this kid!


Later that night we had some family over to have cake and ice cream and sing to Evan.  I think he had a great birthday and enjoyed us celebrating him.

No comments: