Having lived in Rexburg and having visited Yellowstone a few times we've driven past Yellowstone Bear World a few times and have never been in...until this trip!
We decided it would be a fun thing to do on our drive home and made plans to stop there! I think it is a place to go once. It was really cool, but very expensive! I guess bears aren't cheap and it's kind of an Animal Kingdom kind of adventure. You drive in and are let into the Bear Area with instructions to keep your windows up and keep moving if the bears approach your car. There were probably 50+ bears that we saw and more that were sleeping or in the brush that you couldn't see. It was cool.
Several of the bears came near the car and many of them were playing or sleeping nearby. We saw one bear climb up a tree! It was really neat!
They also have a petting zoo, baby bear area, and a carnival for small kiddos, so it was an adventurous stop. I'm glad we were able to go and see it!


No comments:
Post a Comment