I'm a very passionate Real Salt Lake soccer fan and I'm very fortunate the the soccer season here in the US is nearly 9 months long if you count pre and post season, so there are only 3 months...December, January, and February that I have to wait for my team to be back at it. Unfortunately that coincides with the cold weather that already puts me in a bad mood, so sometimes winters are tough. But this year time went by pretty quickly. It helped that we were in the season til the bitter (and so so sad) end and that pre-season was televised via the internet starting mid-February. BUT...the season officially starts on Saturday and I am ready. David and I attended the season ticket holder's open house and tour. We were excited to see the new team lounger and a surprise wall photo that included the son of one of Dave's cousins! Pretty cool.
So we're all set for the season. We will be at all the home games and cheering on the away ones! It's so fun to have a pro soccer team right here 10 minutes away! Go RSL!
No comments:
Post a Comment