Dave and Nina Smith Family
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Santa Cruz
After church on Sunday I headed out on my own to explore Santa Cruz. It was about 45 minutes away and a beautiful drive up through the hills and down to the beach. I parked the car near Cliff Hills drive and got out to walk.
After walking up and down the beach and visiting a beautiful cliff surrounded beach for a while I headed down to see the boardwalk at Santa Cruz. I only drove up and down the street and saw all the rides and food stands there. It looked like an amazing theme park right there on the ocean.
I headed north a little bit and found a place to park the car and make sure I got to see the sun set. It was breathtaking! The sun went down so quickly and the colors were amazing! After watching the sun set I drove all the way up Highway 1 and watched the night sky go dark. Very quickly after getting out of Santa Cruz the terrain turned in to fertile farm land. It was amazing.
This day and drive in a beautiful park of the world was a great Sunday activity for me. I loved seeing the beautiful creations and playground of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment