Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day SAHS 2013-2014

 So today was the first day of school for my Sophomore and Senior.  They thought they were too old to have to get first day of school pictures, but, as we all know, children are never too old for their mother to want to remember these milestones.  So I got out the camera and snapped some impromptu photos of the boys as they were about to leave.

Austin fell back to sleep during family prayer and didn't move for 10 minutes or so.

 When it was time to leave Ethan tried to avoid the camera at all costs and yet I was able to snap a quick picture of him as he went from the trunk of the car to get in the passenger seat. 

 I hope these two will have great years.  They are such fun boys and they are good kids.  I'm so proud of them!  I can't believe Austin is a senior and that this is my last "first day of school" picture of him.  Next year we will be dropping him off at college somewhere to live all on his own!  Wow!  He's almost ready though...he's been growing up and learning to be independent and doing a fine job!  He is hilarious and care free and super smart and quirky!

 
Ethan will also have a fabulous year.  He's a sophomore now and he is a kind, generous, obedient, thoughtful, gentle soul.  I couldn't be prouder of my boys!


No comments: