Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

 We have had a fun Valentine's Day morning here!  The kids made their Valentine boxes last night...one Ipod and one Minecraft creeper (??)  and they turned out so cute.  I got the kids each a little box of donuts with a loving note for them to have this morning since 2 of them leave before I get up!

 My Valentine followed our 18 year tradition of a white rose and McDonald's for breakfast.  This stems from our very first encounter when he brought me breakfast and a white rose when we were at BYU and were only friends.  He's done it every year since and it's become a fun little reminder of how it all started! 
 McKinley said she would be my Valentine too and we dressed all in red for the fun day!
And what a cute little puzzle I got to put together this beautiful puzzle full of nice things about me.  It's been a great morning and I love all these people in my life.  Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Mark Smith said...

So cute! I love this family.