On Thanksgiving it was the Smith family feast! We had 50+ people over for a big Thanksgiving dinner and desserts. It was a beautiful warm day and the kids played outside after we ate. We all visited and chatted and ate, and ate, and ate. There was a little football and several watched part of the James Bond marathon! All in all it was a huge success and very enjoyable!
We were also able to celebrate Trenton and Maxwell's birthday which actually fell on Thanksgiving day. So Happy Birthday cake to end the evening!
2 comments:
It was a blast and I'm thankful to be part of the Smith family.
As I was getting al the food ready for our little Thanksgiving day celbration I thought about all the Thanksgiving days of my youth and being at my grandma's house with all the aunts, uncles, cousins......so many people! How did she do it???? It was always great though and she always burned the bottom of the rolls cause she would forget them as they were the last thing to come out of the oven!
Post a Comment