Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Evan and Trevan in Heaven (Texas)

The boys getting ready to enjoy a 3 pound cinnamon roll!


For Evan's birthday we took him with us on our trip to San Antonio. It was a surprise for him and it was so great! We arranged for him to spend lots of time with his best friend Trevan. They were able to have sleep overs at the hotel, go to a swim party, a soccer game, and play, play, play for 4 days. It was so fun to see the two of them together again. There are just some friends that you don't have to see every day that will always be close and I think that's how Trevan and Evan are going to be. They are such good friends and truly love each other. Evan said on the way home that it was the best 4 days of his life! Wow!

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

That is so cool! Good friends are a GREAT blessing!

Unknown said...

How fun for him!
That is seriously the biggest cinnamon roll I've seen in my life :)

kim said...

I'm teary eyed just seeing this again. They are the best. Thsnk you for making a forever memory with Trevan. I got a good picture of them on Shannon's porch before I left. I'll post it to facebook.
PS. T says, "It was more like 10 lbs. I picked it up."