Lately Evan has been going crazy with duct tape. Since we made duct tape wallets at Bear Lake and discovered that duct tape comes in all sorts of colors and designs Evan has been creating all sorts of treasures. He has made wallets for most of his friends and has made a scripture bag, a laptop, a pair of gloves, a gun water bottle, a drink holder, a belt for his Bakugon toys, and many more things! It's been hours of fun for him and a lot of fun for us to see what he comes up with next. Go go gadget Evan!
5 comments:
pretty creative :)
I had a friend that made a few things out of duct tape too when I was younger. He didn't get quite as creative as Evan though.
One of my kids used to make duct tape wallets also!
There is a duct tape contest for scholorships. I believe they make a prom dress or prom attire and are judged on what they come up with. There are some pretty creative dresses out there made of duct tape!!!
http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4ADSA_enUS365US366&q=duct+tape+dresses&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1259&bih=500
Here are some suits and dresses, if you are interested.
I'm lucky to be the proud owner of a few of his creations! He's awesome!
Post a Comment