Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Thursday, June 10, 2010

McKinley is 6!

My little, sweet darling of a princess is now 6 years old. Wow! What a fun six years it's been already. McKinley is a delightful young girl...almost always sweet and very quiet. She is easily entertained and loves to follow me around and talk to me. I'm not sure what we do all day sometimes, but it's always fun and the time flies by. Here she was on her birthday morning!


This was the present that she just kept mentioning over and over....My Meeba. I didn't have a clue what it was but just knew I had to find it. She told me I got the right one...and I still don't know what it does or is!!??!
And our big surprise for her was this giant dollhouse to go in her room. It's bigger than her and came with some cute furniture. She LOVED it and hasn't stopped pretending and organizing it since she woke up.

Thank you to Grandpa Dick, Nana and Grandad, and Grandma Libby and Grandpa Irv, for sending money to help celebrate McKinley's birthday. She shouted out a great big thank you to all of you after we opened the presents this morning!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Remember the days of being in the Stake YW Presidency and going to the Capitol Hill Ward where McKinley was the only baby/child/person under the age of 18!!! And now she is 6! Wow! Happy B-day McKinley!!

Nina said...

Yep, she was 1 month old at girls camp!! And such a cute little pioneer girl on trek at age 3! It was always fun!