Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My baby boy is 9!!

Boy did this year go bye so fast. Just last year Evan was being baptized and finishing up 2nd grade. Now he's 9 and finishing up 3rd grade...so big. Evan is an amazing boy...I can sum him up in one great word...intense! Evan is intense in everything he does. He plays hard, he works hard, he thinks hard, and he is such a lover boy! Each day when I drop him off at school he comes to my window and gives me a kiss goodbye. Every night before he goes to bed he wants a hug and a kiss and to be tucked in. I absolutely love it!!

This was Evan at 6am on his birthday...a little excited!



And later that day I met up with him at school for lunch. His pick? Chicken nuggett, chocolate frosty and fries, with a chocolate milk!


And his cake that night...chocolate cake with peppermint chocolate chip filling! He loves his chocolate!


Happy Birthday Evan....you've really grown up a lot these past few years...into a fine young man. We love you!


1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

WOW! Happy Birthday Evan!