Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Friday, April 30, 2010

Mommy Daughter Shots


Today we played hookie from school and made our way down to Corpus Christi for a few hours at the beach! David stole the camera from me and took some shots of McKinley and I when I was trying to make her laugh. She is such a fun little thing and we enjoy sharing these experiences as a family. She loved the beach and the water and the hermit crabs. It was very windy and very humid and almost 90 degrees!! We had a great visit to the beach...who needs school anyways??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky :)

Thilltribe said...

That is a wonderful shot! I love it! It always feels good to sneak away. Don't tell my kids I said that though. With only 4 weeks of school left all they want to do it stay home. Thanks for sharing that great shot.

vickybu said...

Beautiful! Did you cut McKinley's hair? It looks great!

kim said...

Beach....school? Beach.....school? BEACH!!!!! I love it!