Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The party was a blast!!




For Ethan's birthday party he invited 8 boys to come and have a huge airsoft gun war on our property. Some of his friends (and he is) are really into airsoft and are decked out. Others were good sports and learned a few things about airsoft and "wars". All in all, everyone had a good time. The kids were really good and nobody got hurt.

Boy those boys could really eat though. I put out the 5 pizzas and they were gone, I popped 6 bags of popcorn and they were gone, I cooked 72 bagel bites and they were gone, 3 bags of chips...gone...4 2 liters of soda...gone! They were always hungry!

The best part of the whole party was watching Ethan and seeing his smiles. He was really happy...and that made me happy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are out on some beautiful ranch in that last shot! Looks like the perfect place for exactly what Ethan wanted. Happy Birthday Ethan!

Anonymous said...

Why am I showing up KD? It's really Kim!