For Christmas (a little early) we got a new fancy DSL camera....the Canon Rebel something. It's wonderful and complicated and easy all in one. I've only had a few days to play around with it, but it's amazing!! I've got a lot to learn and I can tell it's going to be great. Mostly I've just practiced with the focus feature and faces. I'm having fun with my close up lens. The clarity of the photos is great...a true upgrade from my point and shoot. Here's some of the first shots I took when I was playing around today:
Don't you love an early Christmas! We opted for a new tv for our bedroom. Now I can watch P&P,S&S,Emma Pursuasion, etc again and again and again while I iron on 32 inches of wonderfullness!
what handsome kids, does the quality of the camera make the difference? I don't think so, I think they are intrinsically very beautiful. Love Grandpa Irv
4 comments:
My brother in law has one and loves it. Look forward to seeing all of the pics. Enjoy.
That was the first DSLR I had, great camera!
Don't you love an early Christmas! We opted for a new tv for our bedroom. Now I can watch P&P,S&S,Emma Pursuasion, etc again and again and again while I iron on 32 inches of wonderfullness!
what handsome kids, does the quality of the camera make the difference? I don't think so, I think they are intrinsically very beautiful.
Love
Grandpa Irv
Post a Comment