Dave and Nina Smith Family

Dave and Nina Smith Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A cold and cold

It finally got me...the dreaded cold. And it is a double whammy...I've got a horrible, sneezy, itchy, coughy, irritable feeling head cold AND it's cold outside. I mean really cold. Well, really Texas cold I guess. It is not going to get above the freezing point at all today. Boo hoo. So for my cold I can take Sudafed and Benadryl, but what can you do about the cold outsdie? Stay home (not and option), build a fire (a great idea), and drink hot chocolate. I think I'll give it a try once I get off work today. Bundle up, stay warm...inside and out!!

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

And don't forget to grab a good book to enjoy in front of the fire with your hot cocoa! One that will knock your socks off and make you forget you have a cold and feel retched!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Poor thing...let me know if you wouuld like a break and i'll take Mckinley from you any day.

vickybu said...

Three words: Umcka. Cold. Care. Check it out...

http://www.herbalremedies.com/umcka-cold-care-hot-drink.html

(And that's a darned good price too; less than at Smith's).

Works like a charm every time!

libby said...

grandpa says: Hope it wasn't his cold that you got. He is just getting over his. I am finally over mine ...

Thill family said...

Hope you are feeling better. I just invested in some DoTerra essential oils and they have a few that would be making you feel better quick! Put some on John's aching back last night and it worked like a charm...Meanwhile relax and don't get too streesed out..