I was able to sleep in today. Finally. And tomorrow I can do it again thanks to late church now. I even stayed in bed to read a book this morning...wow, that was heavenly. You see, there were no soccer games today, that starts next week. The morning progressed equally serene as I got up to my cherubic children doing their Saturday chores without even being asked. I know, something was going on. Is it my birthday? Mothers Day? Maybe I slept in longer than I thought and it's Christmas...'cause I'm having a great day. It just keeps going...David took me to lunch and to our hometeacher's wedding sealing at the temple. Then we got home...
Two words: BYU Football. Now I sit here with the person who claims to be my husband screaming at his football team. Like they can hear him. Now don't get me wrong, I love football. And I share an admiration for my alma mater team. But I don't have to scream at each and every missed tackle, mistouch, misstep, mis-anything. I just cheer them on, stay positive. Luckily most of the games aren't televised on Dish. So I'll have my husband back.
6 comments:
Oh the joys of a day gone right. Hope you guys are doing great. We need to have Miss Mckinley over for some play time.
Yes, Garry was particularly mad at one receiver. Last name started with a C. I caught that much. I finally had to tell him that his yelling was scaring the girls.
OH . . . but he could get them by ordering an extra package . . . at least we did on Direct TV. . . I'm sure Dish has it too . . . joy! joy!
I feel Dave's pain. Collie couldn't catch a pass. And why, why wouldn't the BYU defensive coordinator construct/adapt a defensive plan that included a spy on the quarterback? :)
So I guess I should be thankful that my husband doesn't watch football, right?
I know how that is. My main job during football season is to provide the hot wings. I've gained a new hobby of making blog backgrounds so I keep myself busy during the games. You should check them out at mybloggingdesigns.blogspot.com
Kindra
Post a Comment